| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Daguaan City in August is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- The weather in August is exceedingly wet. A staggering 617.3mm (24.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Daguaan City August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Daguaan City, Philippines
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Daguaan City:
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 972.3 kms (604.2 miles) NNE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 993.9 kms (617.6 miles) NNE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 999.5 kms (621.1 miles) NNE
- Basco, Philippines - 514.2 kms (319.6 miles) NNE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) NNE
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) SSE
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) SSE
- Legaspi, Philippines - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) SE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 739.5 kms (459.5 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 642.8 kms (399.4 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 751.6 kms (467.1 miles) SSE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 895 kms (556.1 miles) SE